The annual fundraiser will air on WKYC Channel three and WKYC.com on Thursday, March 4.
CLEVELAND — Editor’s word: the video within the participant above is from Jan. 23, 2020.
Eight days forward of the 2021 Larger Cleveland Sports activities Awards, the Larger Cleveland Sports activities Fee has introduced the finalists for the occasion.
RELATED: Extra sports activities protection from WKYC
Altogether, 17 space athletes will likely be acknowledged throughout this 12 months’s fundraiser, which can air on WKYC Channel three and WKYC.com at 7 p.m.ET on Thursday, March 4. The present will likely be hosted by 3News’ Jay Crawford, with shows and interviews by 3News’ Jim Donovan.
The classes and finalists for this 12 months’s award are as follows:
Male Excessive Faculty Athlete of the 12 months offered by College Hospitals Sports activities Medication
Feminine Excessive Faculty Athlete of the 12 months offered by College Hospitals Sports activities Medication
Male Collegiate Athlete of the 12 months offered by H. Jack’s Plumbing & Heating Co. “The Tremendous Plumber!”
- Dustin Crum, Kent State College, Soccer (Midview Excessive Faculty)
- Dillon Dingler, The Ohio State College, Baseball (Jackson Excessive Faculty)
- Michael Rose, Iowa State College, Soccer (Brecksville-Broadview Heights Excessive Faculty)
Feminine Collegiate Athlete of the 12 months offered by H. Jack’s Plumbing & Heating Co. “The Tremendous Plumber!”
- Kelly Brennan, Baldwin Wallace College, Cross Nation (Walsh Jesuit Excessive Faculty)
- Camryn Brown, Excessive Level College, Basketball (Revere Excessive Faculty)
- Naz Hillmon, College of Michigan, Basketball (Gilmour Academy)
Skilled Athlete of the 12 months offered by SportsTime Ohio
As beforehand introduced, Vermilion Excessive Faculty senior Camryn Colahan will likely be honored with the Cleveland Clinic Sports activities Medication Braveness Award. Moreover, the Humanitarian of the 12 months offered by Union Residence Mortgage and Greatest Second in Cleveland Sports activities offered by JACK Leisure may also be introduced.