Lesbians adore Lex, a queer courting app and social community for lesbian, bisexual, trans, genderqueer, intersex, two spirit, asexual, and queer folks — mainly anybody who’s not a cisgender man. In the event you’re used to apps like Tinder and Bumble, Lex would possibly look a little bit totally different as a result of the app has ditched swipes in favor of extra classified-type advertisements (the place customers can write up an outline of who they’re and what they’re searching for) and Craigslist-like missed connections.
You may also like
About the author
Derek is the great gaming geek for longer than he cares to admit and love everything about the gaming world. He is connected with tech work from the last five years and always loves to learn and writer new about the current technology. You can mail him @ email@example.com.
- Taylor Swift Revealed Who Her “Folklore” Co-Writer, William Bowery, Really Is
- Yes, Some Liquor Stores Are Open on Thanksgiving — but Order Ahead of Time Anyway
- Gratitude podcast playlist to put you in a thankful spirit
- Fans Are Convinced Bad Bunny Is Dropping His Third Album of 2020 on Thanksgiving
- For the First Time Ever, All the Grammy Nominees for Best Rock Performance Are Women