In honor of Mexican Independence Day, which falls on Wednesday, Sept. 16, in addition to Hispanic Heritage Month, Mijenta Tequila has shared a cocktail recipe to honor the late Frida Kahlo. The drink, referred to as Frida’s Flowers, was created by the tequila model’s founder, Juan Coronado, mixing two components Mijenta Blanco, .75 components strawberry or hibiscus syrup, one half contemporary lime juice, and .25 components creme de cacao. Shake with ice and pressure in a martini glass, earlier than sharing along with your quaran-team.
You may also like
About the author
Derek is the great gaming geek for longer than he cares to admit and love everything about the gaming world. He is connected with tech work from the last five years and always loves to learn and writer new about the current technology. You can mail him @ email@example.com.
- Police: Man arrested for stabbing 74-year-old woman more than 30 times in Mansfield
- Democrats trying to find best way to curb high drug prices
- Recent US mass shootings rise fear heading into summer
- Car crashes into Pittsburgh plasma center, three dead
- Tennessee jury finds Joseph Daniels guilty of murder