In honor of Mexican Independence Day, which falls on Wednesday, Sept. 16, in addition to Hispanic Heritage Month, Mijenta Tequila has shared a cocktail recipe to honor the late Frida Kahlo. The drink, referred to as Frida’s Flowers, was created by the tequila model’s founder, Juan Coronado, mixing two components Mijenta Blanco, .75 components strawberry or hibiscus syrup, one half contemporary lime juice, and .25 components creme de cacao. Shake with ice and pressure in a martini glass, earlier than sharing along with your quaran-team.
You may also like
About the author
Derek is the great gaming geek for longer than he cares to admit and love everything about the gaming world. He is connected with tech work from the last five years and always loves to learn and writer new about the current technology. You can mail him @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “The Priest” Movie Amazon Prime Review Star Cast Ratings
- Master Movie World Television Premier Details Channel Name Time Date Schedule
- Bigg Boss Kannada (BBK) 8 Weekend Blast 17th April 2021 Episode Elimination Voting Results
- CM Kejriwal Announces Lockdown To Be Imposed in Delhi
- “Dad Stop Embarrassing Me” Released On Netflix Check Reviews