The Cleveland Browns quarterback and his spouse each tweeted about what they skilled, which they are saying occurred close to Lake Travis in Austin, Texas.
AUSTIN, Texas — Editor’s notice: Video on the high of this story was initially printed on Feb. 24, 2021.
Do you imagine? Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield says he is nearly sure he and his spouse, Emily, skilled a UFO sighting Wednesday night time in Austin, Texas.
“Virtually 100%, Em and I simply noticed a UFO drop straight out of the sky on our approach house from dinner…” he tweeted about their mysterious expertise. “We stopped and checked out one another and requested if both of us noticed it… Very shiny ball of sunshine going straight down out of the sky in the direction of Lake Travis. Anyone else witness this?
By 6:30 a.m. Wednesday, his publish had been retweeted greater than 1,400 instances.
His spouse additionally tweeted in regards to the scenario.
“What. Was. That. In. Austin. Texas.” she posted.
She adopted up with one other tweet about 20 minutes later.
“I will not lie… I am sometimes not somebody who buys into UFO speak. However all I do know is… I noticed one thing tonight that I’ve by no means seen. And I am a little bit thrown off.”
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day’s high headlines despatched to your inbox every weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! publication
Here is a peek at a number of the many responses his tweet acquired:
- “Nah baker that was me coming to thanks for being an exquisite quarterback.”
- “No joke I used to be driving down 1431 I noticed the identical factor.”
- “Tremendous bowl odds elevated +100.”
- “Meteor bro.”
- “The reality is on the market.”
- “It was an indication of all of the tremendous bowls you might be bringing to Cleveland.”
- “Hey Baker, I am in OK could not see it right here, however I imagine you. I’ve seen two myself. We did the identical factor you probably did.”
- “Pics or it didnt occur, BRAH.”
- “Stars are aligning for that ring you gonna get subsequent season.”