Marvel releases a new trailer teasing Phase 4, including the confirmation that the Black Panther sequel is titled Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
The much-anticipated Black Panther sequel gets an official title: Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. Director Ryan Coogler will return to the MCU after his smash 2018 hit that was both a critical and box office success for Marvel Studios. Sadly, while Chadwick Boseman will no longer return as King T’Challa following his untimely death in 2020, the world he inhabited will continue through the upcoming sequel.
It’s been a tumultuous last year for Hollywood and the world in general due to the coronavirus pandemic. The global health crisis forced the industry to a literal stop as protocols were put in place to curb its spread including the closing of theaters. For Marvel Studios, that meant rescheduling their confirmed Phase 4 slate several times to comply with these guidelines. But, as establishments like cinemas open their doors again, the MCU is also moving forward with its original plan, and to hype people up with what they have in store, a new trailer for the franchise has been released.
Shared on Marvel Entertainment’s official YouTube account is the clip titled Marvel Studios Celebrates The Movies. It features a string of footage from past and future films. It also announces the official title for Coogler’s much-anticipated MCU movie, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
More to come…
Source: Marvel Entertainment
- Black Widow (2021)Release date: Jul 09, 2021
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021)Release date: Sep 03, 2021
- Eternals (2021)Release date: Nov 05, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)Release date: Dec 17, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)Release date: Mar 25, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)Release date: May 06, 2022
- Black Panther 2 (2022)Release date: Jul 08, 2022
- Captain Marvel 2 (2022)Release date: Nov 11, 2022
Sam’s Captain America Makes Spider-Man The New Iron Man – Theory Explained
About The Author