CLEVELAND — An unintentional fireplace within the Tremont Neighborhood had a heart-warming ending on Monday.
Based on the Cleveland Fireplace Division, Cleveland Police Lieutenant Ed Lentz was first on scene at a home fireplace Monday on West eighth Avenue, south of Starkweather.
Lentz reportedly kicked the door in on the residence the place the unintentional/electrical fireplace was going down and rescued a canine. The fireplace was shortly extinguished and no accidents had been reported.
After Lentz rescued the canine, he organized to have automobiles moved off the slender avenue, permitting entry to the constructing for the Cleveland Fireplace Division.
Whereas the fireplace has been dominated unintentional/electrical, the Cleveland Fireplace Division is urging residents to maintain house clear round air conditioner items and dehumidifiers and guarantee they’re plugged straight right into a grounded wall socket, not an extension wire.