Within the novel, Nimue seems like an outcast in her village of feys, that are fairy-like folks with magical powers. She has scars on her again, which have been thought to have marked her with a curse and, at one level firstly of the guide, she runs away. When she returns quickly after, she sees her village up in flames by the hands of the Pink Paladins, a spiritual group whose aim it’s to destroy all feys.
You may also like
About the author
Derek is the great gaming geek for longer than he cares to admit and love everything about the gaming world. He is connected with tech work from the last five years and always loves to learn and writer new about the current technology. You can mail him @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin County deputy terminated after being charged in federal child pornography case
- Which COVID-19 vaccine is best?
- Prince Harry talks stepping away from royal duties in interview
- Al Roker gets big surprise from Cleveland’s Betsy Kling on Today
- How the Twisted Taino restaurant got its start in Cleveland