AKRON, Ohio — One particular person has died following an early morning home hearth in Akron.
Authorities say it occurred shortly earlier than 2 a.m. Sunday within the 1100 block of Hancock Avenue.
“Upon arrival, hearth corporations have been met with heavy hearth situations and stories of somebody trapped within the construction,” officers stated in a press launch.
One particular person was discovered lifeless inside the house whereas one other was taken to a close-by hospital with undisclosed accidents. Their names haven’t but been launched.
The fireplace stays underneath investigation.
No further particulars have been instantly accessible. We are going to replace this story as soon as extra data is launched.