In relation to who really owns Spotify, the reply is barely difficult. Rolling Stone reported, “SEC paperwork present that precisely 65 p.c of Spotify was owned by simply six events: the agency’s co-founders, Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon (30.6 p.c of strange shares between them); Tencent Holdings Ltd. (9.1 p.c); and a run of three asset-management specialists: Baillie Gifford (11.eight p.c), Morgan Stanley (7.three p.c), and T.Rowe Worth Associates (6.2 p.c).”
You may also like
About the author
Derek is the great gaming geek for longer than he cares to admit and love everything about the gaming world. He is connected with tech work from the last five years and always loves to learn and writer new about the current technology. You can mail him @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AMC to start reopening theaters next week, offering 15-cent tickets on Aug. 20
- What’s next in the race to find a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Local doctor weighs in on whether sports should be allowed this fall
- Bitmoji teacher photo is the cutest thing we’ve seen during this strange school year
- Nearly 150 hand sanitizers now on FDA’s ‘do not use’ list