In relation to who really owns Spotify, the reply is barely difficult. Rolling Stone reported, “SEC paperwork present that precisely 65 p.c of Spotify was owned by simply six events: the agency’s co-founders, Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon (30.6 p.c of strange shares between them); Tencent Holdings Ltd. (9.1 p.c); and a run of three asset-management specialists: Baillie Gifford (11.eight p.c), Morgan Stanley (7.three p.c), and T.Rowe Worth Associates (6.2 p.c).”
You may also like
About the author
Derek is the great gaming geek for longer than he cares to admit and love everything about the gaming world. He is connected with tech work from the last five years and always loves to learn and writer new about the current technology. You can mail him @ email@example.com.
- Is ‘Teen Wolf’ Star Tyler Posey Dating Anyone?
- ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ Won’t Air on TV This Year
- ‘Counting On’ Star Jed Duggar Is Following in His Dad’s Political Footsteps
- “Landslide” Represents a Meaningful Turn in Stevie Nicks’ Artistic Career
- HGTV’s ‘Fixer to Fabulous’ Hosts Jenny and Dave Marrs Have Five Kids