America’s favorite national holiday Thanksgiving Day is here, and people have started cooking turkey and binge watching Friends TV shows with family and friends. As we know that Thanksgiving is all about celebrating blessing and gratitude with loved ones since President Abraham Lincoln announced Thanksgiving a federal holiday in Oct.3, 1863. So, here we came to give you some fresh Happy Thanksgiving 2019 quotes.
While everyone is googling “how to cook a turkey” or “how to make a pumpkin pie” on this Thanksgiving, we have come to give some great quotes of Thanksgiving 2019 for Instagram caption or any other social media platform. We know that Thanksgiving Day celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November every year (between the Black Friday week). So this year, November 28 is celebrated as the Happy Thanksgiving Day.
I guess you have had a good time with your loved once and capture some amazing photos. And now, you want to upload the pictures on your social media with some good Happy Thanksgiving captions of 2019. So, let’s check out these Thanksgiving quotes, which you can use to publish new Thanksgiving photos on your Instagram wall.
Happy Thanksgiving 2019 Quotes
Thanksgiving quotes from Friends TV Show
- “That Turkey Has To Feed Twenty People At My Parents’ House And They’re Not Going To Eat It Off Your Head!”
- “It’s Thanksgiving And We Should Not Want To Be Together, Together!”
- “You Can’t Have Thanksgiving Without Turkey. That’s Like Fourth Of July Without Apple Pie, Or Friday With No Two Pizzas.”
- “It Wouldn’t Be Thanksgiving Without A Little Emotional Scarring.”
- “What Is With Everyone Today? It’s Thanksgiving Not Truth Day!”
- “I Guess What I’m Trying To Say Is I’m Very Thankful That All Your Thanksgivings Sucked.”
- “Happy needless-turkey-murder day.”
Other Thanksgiving Quotes from Celebs, Movies, & TV shows
- “On Thanksgiving, we always just have a big feast. Stuffing is my favorite food in the world! I actually have been known to go buy stuffing and make it in the middle of summer.”
- “Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the world who feels lost. Know that there are many strangers who love you even if we haven’t met. We will.”
- “I must say that I think this holiday is beautiful. All about gratefulness and togetherness. We should make it an international holiday.”
- “Thanksgiving is a time to count your blessings, one by one, as each relative goes home.”
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
- “I’m thankful for the people I have in my life – that’s the biggest thing I am thankful for. Also, I’m thankful for the opportunities that I have.”
- “Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.”
- “Family and turkey and football—oh my!”
- “We offered the turkey some dinner, but he was already stuffed.”
- “Talk turkey to me.”
- “Raise your gobble-let for a toast!”
- “Every year I say I won’t overdo it on Thanksgiving, yet here we are.”
- “Here’s to family, food, and awkwardly avoiding politics at the dinner table.”
- “About to nap, see you in 2020.”
That’s all! So these were some best captions for Thanksgiving 2019 if you are about to post your favorite pictures on your social media platform. In case if you have any new Thanksgiving quotes in your mind, then feel free to share with us in the comment box, we will update our list for sure.