Again in September 2012, just a few months earlier than the Presidential election, Kanye donated $1,000 to Democratic candidate, Barack Obama, who was working for his second time period, in response to NBC Washington. On the time, West was engaged on his compilation of Black artists, Merciless Summer season, and had been actively advocating for racial equality. Followers have been later dissatisfied when Kanye criticized Obama on Twitter, saying “nothing in Chicago modified.”
You may also like
About the author
Derek is the great gaming geek for longer than he cares to admit and love everything about the gaming world. He is connected with tech work from the last five years and always loves to learn and writer new about the current technology. You can mail him @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Crystal Kung Minkoff’s Husband Is Kind of a Big Deal Outside of ‘RHOBH’
- Where Is Rick Singer, the Organizer of the College Admissions Scandal, Now?
- Jon Stewart Is Looking Thinner Than Usual, and Some Fans Wonder Why
- Emme Rylan and William deVry Are Reportedly About to Leave ‘General Hospital’
- Michelle and Victoria Are Sisters Set to Take ‘The Amazing Race’ by Storm