Dual Pistols are needed for a weekly legendary challenge in Fortnite season 6. This guide will show players where they can find this weapon.
The Legendary Challenge for Week 11 of Fortnite requires players to get damage with Dual Pistols. This guide will show players where they can find Dual Pistols on the map. Fortnite season 6 is coming to a close within the next few weeks. The season will officially end on June 7th, only leaving players about two weeks to complete their battle pass. If players are unable to earn enough XP within the time, all of that locked content will go right back into the Fortnite vault to never see the light of day again. That’s what makes battle pass content so valuable. Players need to work hard to secure wins and complete challenges to earn a sufficient amount of experience. One of the Legendary Challenges requires players to get a large chunk of damage on enemies with Dual Pistols. This guide will show players where they can find them.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
Legendary Challenges are a bit different when compared to the other weekly challenges. For starters, Legendary Challenges stack with one another and can reward the player with tons of experience for completing the challenge. In this case, here are all the legendary challenges for Week 11.
- Deal 1,500 damage with dual pistols: 35,000 XP
- Deal 3,000 damage with dual pistols: 24,500 XP
- Deal 4,500 damage with dual pistols: 24,500 XP
- Deal 6,000 damage with dual pistols: 24,500 XP
- Deal 7,500 damage with dual pistols: 24,500 XP
This challenge is fairly simple but the real challenge comes from finding Dual Pistols on the battlefield. This guide will show players a few different ways they can obtain them.
Where To Find Dual Pistols in Fortnite (Season 6)
There are two different methods for players to obtain Dual Pistols while on the battlefield.
- In The Open: Players might be able to find Dual Pistols while wandering around or finding them inside of treasure chests. This method is a bit random but can be helpful for those players running low on gold.
- Buying Them: Players can head over to Weeping Woods and speak with Gutbomb. This NPC will sell the Hop Rock Dualies for 500 Gold Bars. This is a way to guarantee that you’ll obtain them. Make sure to land in this location at the start of the match if you have enough gold.
From there, all the player has to do is get damage with these weapons. Just explore the area and take out any other player that stands in your way. This adds up to well over 100,000 XP so you don’t want to miss out on this challenge.
More: Fortnite: Where to Find Ghost & Shadow Ruins (Week 11 Challenge)
Fortnite is available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and Android.
When Tom Clancy’s The Division Heartland Releases
About The Author