Tired of scrolling through the chats and looking for how to pin someone on Snapchat? In that case, your search ends here!! Keep scrolling the page to know a step-by-step guide to pin the chats of your friends on the top.
Do you have several friends snap chatting with you? Does that make you overlook images from your besties or the people that matter to you the most? Well, if your answer for these problems is yes, then you must need to make use of the Pin Conversations attribute in Snapchat.
As the name indicates, this feature permits you to pin a chat making it simple for you to observe snaps from these friends. The pinned conversations emerge on the top of your Friend’s screen.
This article will guide you through the measures for how to pin someone on Snapchat and will also describe what a pinned chat or person in Snapchat denotes.
So, let’s get started!!
What does ‘Pin Conversation’ mean on Snapchat?
You may come over Snapchat users on various social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook mentioning “how to pin someone on Snapchat” and ponder what this really conveys. Such terms refer to chats or people in a user’s Snapchat app that they’ve pinned to the top of their display.
Pinning people on Snapchat doesn’t alter their account status at all. The person that you pin doesn’t even receive an alert about it. It also assists in better assembling your chat screen since you don’t have to scroll through your tons of pictures to find your most loved person! This characteristic makes conversation simpler within the Snapchat app.
A Guide to Pin Someone on Snapchat
Since now you are aware of this ‘Pin Conversation’ feature, it’s time to learn about the step-by-step guide to execute the same.
Carrying out this pinning process on Snapchat is fairly easy and can be accomplished with just a few quick steps within the app. Here’s how to pin someone on Snapchat :
- First of all, go to the Chat Screen and make a long press on a Snapchat friend’s id.
- A menu will appear on the screen. Click on the More tab and proceed to the next step.
- Now, you need to choose Pin Conversation.
- Your chat thread with that friend will now be pinned to the top of your Snapchat Chat display and you are done.
Repeat this procedure for any other chat thread that you like to pin in Snapchat. Please be informed that you can only be capable of pinning three chats at one time.
How to Customize the Pin Icon on Snapchat?
Like most stickers in the Snapchat app, you can also totally modify the icon, emoticon, or stickers utilized to label a pinned chat or conversation within the application.
- To initiate the process, open your profile in the Snapchat app and click on the Settings tab in the top-right corner.
- After that, Scroll down and click on the Manage option.
- Now, you need to select Friends Emojis and select Pinned Conversation or chats.
- Tap the sticker you love to replace the revert pin icon with. As soon as you click on the same, a fine gray box should emerge all around it if selected in a proper manner.
- Click on the Back arrow in the top-left corner till the Settings menus have fully closed.
- You should now look at your new pinned icon in action within the app.
How to Unpin People on Snapchat?
Due to the restriction of not pinning more than three chats, you’ll probably require to unpin someone on Snapchat sooner or later to make room for somebody else. Luckily, unpinning people on Snapchat is super simple. Let’s check out the procedure here.
- On the Snapchat chat screen, long press on the pinned chat that you are looking to unpin.
- A new window will appear on the screen. From the popup menu, select More.
- Tap Unpin chat. That conversation will now be unpinned and settle within the rest of your Snapchat conversations and be sorted by date.
- Repeat the procedure to unpin any other chat thread that you want to unpin.
Snapchat allows you to share your favored snaps with your friends or various groups. You can simply know how to pin someone on Snapchat on top of your list using the settings options discussed above. That’s all for this article. I hope you enjoyed this guide about pinning the conversation on Snapchat. Feel free to share this information with your near and dear ones.
If you have any query please connect with us in the comments section. We would love to assist you in the hour of need.