Ship us your footage to indicate what you are most grateful for this yr. Completely satisfied Thanksgiving!
CLEVELAND — Editor’s notice: Video on the prime of this story was initially printed on Nov. 23, 2020.
There is no doubt that 2020 has been a troublesome yr due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However with Thanksgiving arriving this week, we wished to check out every little thing to be pleased about this yr.
What are you grateful for this yr?
Now we have acquired lots of of responses from 3News viewers since we first posed this query early Monday morning. This is a sampling of what some Northeast Ohioans should say:
– Erin Holliday Davis: “Grateful for my household my youngsters and husband my dad my siblings all my mates though we’re all far aside this yr I nonetheless love you all so very a lot that preserve all people secure this yr and all the remaining.”
– Wendy Haun Alexander: “I am grateful that I beat most cancers! I thank god for a beautiful household and mates. God is so good!”
– Karen Errico: “I am grateful for my freedom, household and mates. Additionally for my well being, ukulele household and most of all my salvation.”
So what about you? What are you most grateful for proper now?
Take a second to depart a remark within the put up beneath and we’d share your response on TV. You can even textual content us what you are most grateful for at 216-344-3300.
Be at liberty to ship us a photograph, too, should you would favor to indicate us what you are grateful for.
RELATED: Leon Bibb: What am I grateful for?
Listed below are extra viewer responses on what they’re grateful for:
– Peter Feliciano: “My well being and being employed.”
– Danielle N Sean Younger: “That my daughter ended up not having covid and she or he’ll have the ability to come over for thanksgiving.”
– Rita Urycki Stahl: “My listing is simply too lengthy. We’re so blessed in our house. That is why it is necessary to pay it ahead.”
– Sean Edwards: “7-3! GO BROWNS!”
– Linda Robin: “I’m grateful to be alive and have probably the most caring household anybody may ask for. Love my household!”
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day’s prime headlines despatched to your inbox every weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! publication