Ibotta and others have teamed as much as launch the Free Thanksgiving Dinner program in an effort to feed tens of millions of American households this Thanksgiving.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas — Via an unique promotion with Walmart, main cellular rewards platform Ibotta, Campbell’s, Butterball and Coca-Cola have teamed as much as launch the Free Thanksgiving Dinner program in an effort to feed tens of millions of American households this Thanksgiving.
Ibotta’s 2020 Thanksgiving Survey discovered that greater than one-third of Individuals will spend much less on Thanksgiving this 12 months as a result of tightened budgets. However regardless of the funds constraints, enthusiasm for Thanksgiving dinner stays sky-high.
The Free Thanksgiving Dinner program hopes to make a tough vacation season extra rewarding for households all over the place by giving them a scrumptious meal with out the monetary burden.
The Walmart-exclusive gadgets included within the Free Thanksgiving Dinner program are:
- Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.5-ounce can)
- 2-liter bottle of Coke
- All kinds of Butterball 3-pound turkey roast or $9.98 money again on all Butterball complete turkeys
- McCormick turkey gravy seasoning packet (0.87-ounce package deal)
- French’s crispy onions (2.8-ounce package deal)
- Idahoan instantaneous mashed potatoes (8-ounce package deal)
- Nice Worth stuffing (6-ounce package deal)
- Nice Worth cranberry sauce (14-ounce can)
- Nice Worth frozen inexperienced beans (12-ounce bag)
To be able to get the dinner gadgets free of charge, obtain the Ibotta app or internet browser extension, click on on the Free Thanksgiving Dinner provide and store to your gadgets at any Walmart or at Walmart.com.
As soon as bought, scan your receipt into the Ibotta or hyperlink your Walmart Grocery account to confirm the purchases, and you will earn cashback for all the buy (approx. $20.27).
“Walmart is proud to staff up with Ibotta this Thanksgiving to place meals on the tables of hundreds of households throughout the U.S. at a time when they might want it most,” stated Sarah Henry, Walmart Sr. Director, Content material & Influencer Advertising.