Home » Texas boy dies after 2 nights in a mobile home without power
General News

Texas boy dies after 2 nights in a mobile home without power


Christian Pavon was excited to play within the snow on Monday. However after an evening of bitter chilly temperatures, the boy’s household discovered his lifeless physique in his mattress.

CONROE, Texas — A household in Conroe is mourning the lack of their 11-year-old boy through the devastating winter storm. The household says Christian Pavon was discovered lifeless Tuesday after a brutally chilly night time with out energy inside their cellular residence.

Christian was a Sixth-grader crammed with plenty of life and pleasure, his household says.

In a video his mother recorded, you may see how excited he was to play within the snow for the primary time on Monday. Little did his household know, this may be their final video of him.

“It was actually heartbreaking to see that video, seeing that the day earlier than he was glad, he was excited,” stated Jaliza Yera, Christian’s aunt. 

His mom stated they’d misplaced energy to their residence on Sunday. They’d all been sleeping in the identical room to maintain heat from the bitter chilly temperatures.

“He fell asleep. He had a shirt, a sweater, two pairs of pants, socks on,” Yera stated.

Christian’s stepfather stated he checked on him in the course of the night time on Tuesday.

“It was like 2 a.m. when my brother-in-law awakened to make use of the restroom and made certain he even put one other blanket on them,” Yera stated.

However Tuesday afternoon after they had been headed to the shop, they tried to wake Christian up. They are saying it was regular for him to sleep in on the times he didn’t have faculty.

However Christian’s heartbroken mother, Maria Elisa Pineda Guzman, stated they discovered him lifeless on his mattress. She thought he was simply pretending.They tried calling 911, however had been ready for a Spanish operator.

Yera rushed to the home to name 911 for them.

“She [Christian’s mom] stored telling him ‘get up, get up.’ I needed to stroll out as a result of when the 911 operator answered I couldn’t maintain it. It was very tragic for me to see it like that,” stated Yera. 

The household tried CPR, however when paramedics arrived, there was nothing they might do. 

The boy’s mother says she’s nonetheless in shock. She will’t imagine that her son died. She stated he was a wholesome boy with no medical circumstances.

And she or he believes the chilly climate is guilty.

Now she’s hoping she will be able to accumulate sufficient cash to get his physique again to Honduras. His dream was to sooner or later see his grandparents once more. A dream that can by no means come true.

Officers are nonetheless investigating the reason for demise. Members of the family say an post-mortem was carried out by the medical experts yesterday. They’re awaiting the outcomes.

For those who would to assist out the household they’ve arrange a gofundme account:


Por bajas temperaturas vistas en El space de conroe anduvieron sin luz por dos dias la madrugada de feb 16 se bajo hasta 12 grados fue encontrado cristian sin vida estamos tratando de recaudar fondos para poder trasladar el cuerpo a Honduras.






Supply hyperlink

About the author

admin

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *