Oconee Brewing Firm collaborated with the enduring breakfast chain, Waffle Home, to create a 6.5 % ABV crimson ale often called Bacon & Kegs. Sure, it smells like bacon! In the event you’re questioning the place you will get your palms on this breakfast beer, it’s sadly solely obtainable on the brewery situated in Greensboro, Ga. However, hopefully bigger distribution will quickly comply with!
You may also like
About the author
Derek is the great gaming geek for longer than he cares to admit and love everything about the gaming world. He is connected with tech work from the last five years and always loves to learn and writer new about the current technology. You can mail him @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tennis matches at Tokyo Games have times moved amid extreme heat
- Tokyo Olympics boxing: Delante Johnson and Oshae Jones next round
- Recall alert: McCormick, Frank’s RedHot seasoning Salmonella risk
- Seasoned swimmers come up short against new challengers
- Olympian Oshae Jones serves as inspiration for hometown girls