Entertainment

What Happened to Logan Williams? ‘The Flash’ Actor Overdosed, His Mother Reveals

No reason behind loss of life was instantly launched in regard to the 16-year-old. The actor’s mom, Marlyse Williams, advised Tri-Metropolis Information, a Canadian newspaper, that her household is “completely devastated” by the loss.

“Together with his expertise and beautiful appears, Logan had the potential to be an enormous star,” she advised the outlet, including that she has not been in a position to correctly grieve Logan due to social distancing mandates put into place as a consequence of COVID-19. “I’m not in a position to hug my dad and mom who misplaced their solely grandchild.”

Marlyse revealed on Could 15 that her son had died from a fentanyl overdose following a three-year battle with habit. Logan had hung out at a few remedy facilities and was residing in a gaggle dwelling main as much as his loss of life.

“I did every little thing humanly doable — every little thing a mom may do,” Marlyse advised the New York Publish. “I did every little thing however handcuff him to me to attempt to hold him secure.”

“His loss of life will not be going to be in useless,” she added. “He’s going to assist lots of people down the street.”

About the author

mm

Derek

Derek is the great gaming geek for longer than he cares to admit and love everything about the gaming world. He is connected with tech work from the last five years and always loves to learn and writer new about the current technology. You can mail him @ derek@rexweyler.com.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *