OHIO, USA — As Northeast Ohio residents, we aren’t any strangers to seasonal modifications. So, when a lot of the area was impacted with heavy snowfall in a single day, many awoke and felt pleasure on the considered the enjoyable that may be had on this snowy day.
A type of individuals ready and excited for the snow was our very personal Mike Polk Jr. At his request, he was tasked with uncovering one of the best locations to go sledding throughout Northeast Ohio. However, he was in want of some assistance on the place to start out his quest. So he turned to you, our viewers. We requested in your ideas on the place to ship Mike for one of the best sledding experiences and also you didn’t disappoint.
Consequently, here’s a checklist of the highest 10 locations to go sledding (in no specific order) in Northeast Ohio in line with you, our viewers:
- Cain Park Hill – 14591 Superior Highway
- Hinckley Township Sledding Hill – Hinckley, OH 44233
- Virginia Kendall Park – Peninsula, OH 44264
- Euclid Hill – E 222nd Road and Euclid Avenue
- Toboggan Chutes -16200 Valley Pkwy, Strongsville, OH 44136
- Friedt Park – 415 Leatherman Highway Wadsworth, Ohio 44281
- Cascade Park – 387 Furnace St, Elyria, OH 44035
- Goodyear Heights Metro Park – 2077 Newton St, Akron, OH 44305
- Engle Highway Sledding Hill -Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
- Conneaut Township Park – 480 Lake Rd, Conneaut, OH 44030
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day’s prime headlines despatched to your inbox every weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! e-newsletter
And just because Ohio is filled with hillside bliss, listed below are honorable mentions which are additionally match for sledding enjoyable.
- Lake Shore Park- Lakeshore Dr, Ashtabula, OH 44004
- Todd Area – Willoughby, OH 44094
- Outdated River Farm Sledding Space – Willoughby Hills, OH 44094
- Bolich Center Faculty, Newberry Hill- 2630 13th St, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
And security is essential, when you’re having fun with the winter climate, you’ll want to hold these security ideas supplied by our January Keaton in thoughts.
And if you happen to’re not so eager on exploring the chilly your self, our Matt Standridge has a have a look at a few of Northeast Ohio’s winter gems.