For 3 seasons of Netflix animated sequence Huge Mouth, Jenny Slate voiced Missy, a mixed-race character. However Jenny Slate is white, and Missy will not be. In a press release on Instagram, which was supported by Nick Kroll, one of many creators of the sequence, Jenny Slate stated she could be stepping away from the character as a result of “Black characters on an animated present needs to be performed by Black individuals.”
You may also like
About the author
Derek is the great gaming geek for longer than he cares to admit and love everything about the gaming world. He is connected with tech work from the last five years and always loves to learn and writer new about the current technology. You can mail him @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Smoothie King CEO Wan Kim Stars on ‘Undercover Boss’
- It Looks Like August Kilcher From ‘Alaska: The Last Frontier’ Is Single!
- The Real Prize of ‘The Great British Baking Show’ Can’t Be Bought
- ‘I Love a Mama’s Boy’ on TLC Is Almost as Cringy as It Sounds
- Chelsea Peretti Has Stayed Busy Since Leaving ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’